Aphy is the process automation company for the hospitality industry. Founded by hoteliers, its mission is to simplify the ‘messyverse’ of hotel tech by empowering hotels with the most reliable automation technology.
Repetitive, inane and labor-intensive tasks cost hotels money. Aphy eliminates them and generates positive ROI from day one. Its business model calls for no investment upfront and removes all barriers of entry into advanced automation technologies.
With over 50 different processes automated, Aphy has impacted departments such as Reservations, Finance, HR, Engineering, Back office and more.
We gathered the best automated processes to create the Aphy’s Power ups (out of the box automated processes):
A window to your automation activity
Dashboard is free for every Aphy customer. It’s your all-seeing eye – an overview of how your power-ups (automation software) are working.
- accesses data, reports and info about every automation
- highlights how each power-up is doing
- analyses trends and graphics
- can be filtered by date, time and category
- updates settings so manual operations can be automated
- gives insight into what each power-up does
A detective for reservation errors
Every time a guest makes a reservation, Detective runs a full sanity check. Is guest info missing? Is the payment valid? Are there multiple bookings? Detective finds out.
- checks if the booking is compliant with hotel regulations
- imports and improves handling group reservations
- creates 24-hour reservation reports
- finds and flags errors or invalid info
- fixes booking mistakes and updates guest info
- makes booking from email or attachment
Granting guest wishes (without a magic lamp)
Between the moment a guest makes a booking and their arrival, Genie handles all their requests. “I need to change my stay dates.” Granted! “I want to check out later.” Done!
- grants all guest requests from booking to arrival
- handles no-shows and cancellations
- updates check-in times
- adds late check-out to bookings
- flags technical and operational errors
- alerts housekeeping when check-in times change
Like having Einstein as an accountant
Nobody wants to make financial mistakes or lose money. Mathematician monitors daily transactions, invoices and more. Find peace of mind you’re always compliant with this power-up.
- reads and routes new invoices
- runs compliance checks
- verifies balances and processed payments (payment reconciliation)
- finds and highlights discrepancies
- matches daily records with different systems
- extracts data from invoices
Life is better with Aphy.
Being a customer of Aphy is like having a superhero on speed dial. Our automation technology irons out the bumps in your system operations with around-the-clock accuracy and consistency. Let’s break it down.
Life without Aphy…
Hoteliers have a tab open for this, a tab open for that and a bunch of dizzying spreadsheets to maintain. Hotel teams are flip-flopping between checking in guests and shaking cocktails. And on the phone, impatient Isaac in wondering why his credit card is not going through…
Life with Aphy…
Payments are collected for reservations cancelled outside your policy. Tickets are made when rooms need cleaning. Invalid credit cards are flagged. You, however, no longer handle any of them – or have to worry about them.
Aphy automates all menial tasks so your team focuses on what they do best… hospitality.
The who, what and why
Aphy is short for Apheleia, the Greek goddess of simplicity. She’s a reminder that less is more. Our goal is to make your life easier through the power of automation. Instead of doing menial tasks, our software does it for you! There’s no need to start from scratch. No ‘tech talk’ that makes your head spin. Our software sits neatly on top of your existing systems. Against Aphy, the Messyverse doesn’t stand a chance!
Featherweight in age, Heavyweight in experience
If boxing weighted on experience, we’d be a heavyweight. Our hospitality/tech experience spans over half a century. Process automation and operational optimisation are what we do best. Now we want to help our community (that’s you!) simplify the Messyverse and restore their sanity.